How many years course is BBA and how many semesters’ in total?
BBA Online courses is a three-year undergraduate program which offers in-depth knowledge of theoretical concepts and functional areas in the field of Business Administration. The three-year course in Business Administration provides its students with academic and practical training in all aspects that functions in a business. The course is chosen by most of the students after their high school as it has a great career scope. However, with the advancement, there is a section of students that choose BBA online courses over regular one.
There are many institutes which offer students an option to do an online BBA course in India. The Online Bachelor degree courses covers all the concepts and practices in the subject area of economics, business mathematics, organizational behaviour, accounting, marketing, human resource, business law, management information systems, financial management, production & operations, and advertising & sales promotion to total quality management, business statistics, and behavioural science.
The online degree course is just as same as the course provided in a regular mode of BBA. The difference is just that you a student learn every online through distance learning.
Eligibility: Any student who completed his 12th from a certified school can apply to pursue a Bachelor degree in Business Administration in any field
Login Facility: Students are given the login details of their accounts so that they can log in to the website of the university and then get their study material online and details of examinations and fee structure from there.
Examination: The exam for the BBA course can be given from anywhere and at any time. Student need not come to give the examination. All they need is a computer or laptop and a good internet connection.
Validation: The degree and the course done by the student through Online holds the same value as the regular BBA degree course.
Location: Anybody who wishes to do get an Online BBA degree can do it from anywhere in the world and the location doesn’t matter at all.
Semester: In the three-year course of Online BBA degree, there are 6 semesters each of 6 months.
Career opportunities after completing BBA:
BBA, whether done in a regular mode from a college or through an online mode, is just an undergraduate course. Thus, someone should not expect a high salary paying position after the completion of BBA. Although with some experience any BBA degree holder can get a good job in a company.
Here the job options one can get after BBA:
- Marketing executives
- Management trainees
- Business development executives
- Executive Assistant
- HR executives
- Human Resources (HR) Generalist
- Human Resources (HR) Officer
- Account Executives
- Financial analyst
- Production Supervisor
- Operations Team Leader
- Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Relationship Manager
- Administrative / Office Manager
- Data Analyst
Who should plan to pursue a BBA course?
- Students who are planning to do MBA after the completion of BBA degree.
- Students who wish to have a good career and secure Job in the corporate world.
- People who want to learn the basics of business management.
- Students who want to earn well in their professional career.
Top 10 BBA college in India:
- Mibm Global In Noida
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Shri NarseeMonjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Wilson College, Mumbai
- Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication & Economics, Mumbai
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
After the completion of the BBA course, one can further study and one best option is Distance Learning MBA. For the online mode of MBA course, a student doesn’t have to attend classes on a regular basis. Here is the list of colleges which provides Distance learning MBA course or correspondence MBA in India:
- Matrix Institute Of Business Management ( MIBM GLOBAL)
- Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning.
- Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education.
- Amity University, (Distance Learning).
- MIT School of Distance Education.
- Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning.
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management
- ICFAI University
- Annamalai University
So, if you are planning to do MBA through Distance leading you can choose one making the college.