MBA (Master of Business Administration) mainly focuses on business and commerce. It is a two-year course or sometimes one year. Eligibility is a degree or graduation in any discipline from a recognized university for an aggregate score of 50% and 45% for reserved categories. Admission is granted to MBA based on entrance exams. Entrance exams of the national level are conducted by respected bodies or a top national B-school on behalf of the other participating colleges. eg: CAT, MAT, CMAT. State-level entrance is conducted by respected state-level bodies or a top state B-school on behalf of the other participating colleges in that state. eg: KMAT, MAH-CET, TANCET, OJEE. Also college wise or university wise entrance tests are conducted sometimes. Most commonly MBA is taught offline methods like colleges, universities, etc. But like other courses, MBA can also be learned online.
Various advantages of Online MBA courses are:
- A study from home without travel: Students can learn lessons from home without traveling further to colleges. This saves money, effort, and time a lot.
- Lecture review at the same time itself: A doubt of student or any unclarity in a lesson can be clarified online very easily. This is due to the direct interaction between students and instructors.
- More confidence in students: This is helpful for students who feel uncomfortable in public speaking. They can share ideas without hesitation.
- Enhanced communication: Students can make utilize the advantages of online features like chatting, mail, messaging, etc. This improves one’s communication skills very much.
- Modern technology: Students can enjoy the benefit of modern technology.
- Time-saving method: Very helpful in the modern fast world. Time can be reduced by avoiding travels.
- Student and instructor availability: A student can start learning at a convenient time. Also, the instructor can teach the lesson by his comfortable hours.
- Money-saving method: Money can be saved by reducing travel expenses, various fees, fines, purchase of learning materials, etc.
- Flexible method: Not bound to strict schedules. One can learn or lessons can be taught at their convenience.
- Chance to learn globally: Students can co-operate and teamwork with students all over the country or world which is a great opportunity.
Online MBA courses are not reduced to a single subject. A lot of specializations are available. Some of them are:
- Human Resource
- Operations & Project Management
- HR Specialist
- Financial Advisor
- Management Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- HR Managers
- IT Manager
- ERP Consultants
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer System
Some of the jobs which you can get after completing Online MBA courses are:
- Senior Executive
- Corporate Associate
- Portfolio Manager
- Credit Risk Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Finance advisor
- HR Manager
- Management Analyst
- Data Analytics
The above mentioned are only a few and new job profiles are added every day as it is an ever-growing sector. So Online MBA courses are vast to choose from.
One doesn’t have to hesitate after completing the course or while joining the course regarding the placement. Many MNCs or top companies hire professionals with an online MBA degree heavily. Some of the important recruiters are:
- Philips India